The new year is coming and we want to tell you how our 2016 has gone.
We took part in several exhibitions and events:
in Parma (May 9th – 12th) where we have launched the new packaging of our artisanal coffee blend ADAGIO.
- Italian Food and Wine (June 27th – 28th) in Singapore, an event organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
- Torino Fashion Week (June 27th – July 3rd ) as technical sponsor.
- Sial in Paris (October 16th – 20th) as exhibitors.
- Paratissima in Turin (November 2nd – 6th), as official sponsor and coffee supplier.
Besides, at our booth together with Orso Laboratorio Caffè it was possible to taste several single-origin coffees through different preparation methods.
- in November 6th – 9th we flew to Dubai for the Speciality Food Festival.
In September Try The World included our coffee blend Vivace in the Italy Box distributed in the US.
Now our coffee is available in their e-shop.
This year our coffee has also arrived in Germany in the stores and e-shop of Viani.
In November we have been at Eataly Lingotto in Torino to present our coffee blends and single-origins in our natural kraft paper 250 g bags.
Also this year we have been partner of the monthly event and breakfast of Creative Mornings Turin.
Orso Laboratorio Caffè is becoming more and more appreciated in Turin by coffee lovers. Giulio Panciatici, Orso’s barman has received Roncilio award as the best barman of the year.
Orso, since May, is also open in the evening from Thursday to Saturday proposing original cocktails mixed with our single origin coffees.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of surprises!Tags: #dubai, Adagio blend, cibus, Cibus Parma, coffee tasting, creative mornings, creative mornings turin, eataly lingotto, giuliano caffè, italian food and wine, maestro del gusto, orso laboratorio caffè, paratissima, sial paris, singapore, slow food, speciality food festival, tasting, Torino Fashion Week, try the world, viani